smoothies

i remember going to camp back in the 90's and a lot of the ladies became smoothies and why not the gals had less body hair to clip than guys soon guys started clipping mostly just the pubes . nudist publications sad it was a fad i guess like bell bottom pants lol they are popular to some but the Smoothie still going strong 30+ year later and no doubt it had a following prior to the 90's but the camp i visited and the others i would say 60/40 with the pubes slightly ahead. i'm neck to toes smooth can't ever see changing.

This topic was edited
RE:smoothies

I agree

This post was edited

I've been smooth on and off for many years, long before manscaping was popular. IMO, nudists with body mods, whether it be shaving pubic hair, tattoos, piercings, etc. are no less "natural" than a circumcised male.

This post was edited

I was curious how grooming is perceived these days as I'm looking to make my very first trip to a resort. While not shaved, I am trimmed but now self conscious since I don't know how this will be viewed by the most true naturalists at heart. While I could always let it go & become a moot point, my wife does prefer a minimal level of grooming.

This post was edited

I was curious how grooming is perceived these days as I'm looking to make my very first trip to a resort. While not shaved, I am trimmed but now self conscious since I don't know how this will be viewed by the most true naturalists at heart. While I could always let it go & become a moot point, my wife does prefer a minimal level of grooming.In my experience, nobody bothers to comment.

This post was edited

I was curious how grooming is perceived these days as I'm looking to make my very first trip to a resort. While not shaved, I am trimmed but now self conscious since I don't know how this will be viewed by the most true naturalists at heart. While I could always let it go & become a moot point, my wife does prefer a minimal level of grooming.

No one will be bothered or even really notice. There will be people there who are smooth, those who are totally naturally, and all stages in between. Relax, go as yourself and enjoy it.

This post was edited

they are going to look not because your trimmed or a smoothie but because your a newbie , and contrary to what nudist say "wee only lokk eye to eye " BS everyone looks at each other don't we do the same in the textile world especially at the beach. relax enjoy your first visit and afterwards you'll regret waiting so long..

This post was edited

I have been smooth for over 20 years and can't imagine why it took me so long to quit the razor and find a waxer who is ok with doing guys too. I visit a clothing optional resort and there are very few sporting a bush. My last visit, more men than women were smooth. I enjoy wearing a glans ring and always get compliments and questions about comfort, cost and source. Never a negative comment.

This post was edited