Fun activities for indoor meets

Dear all, I am keen to learn few fun activities for indoor meets. Whatever we have already had the following.
1. Stripping as introduction, with cards
2. Truth or dare
3. Body painting
4. Testing of sense of perception (touch, taste, smell etc)

I am sure, we have lots of experiences sporadically. Can we bring those in a common plate?

This topic was edited
RE:Fun activities for indoor meets

I sent you a private message with a suggestion. Not sure if it would be appropriate here.

This post was edited

nice activities. what is the first activity - introducing with cards? Please explain

This post was edited

nice activities. what is the first activity - introducing with cards? Please explain

I think it's playing cards game... And those who loose have to strip

This post was edited

Strip poker at a nudist resort. Everyone starts naked and puts on a piece of clothing after losing a hand. First one completely clothed is the big loser.

This post was edited

I did a nude wine tasting at my place. I bought the wines (3 bottles of each of 2 whites and 2 reds) and they brough the snacks. It was fun.

This post was edited

We've done Nude Superbowl Parties, Nude Academy Award parties, Nude Game parties (board, card, video games), Movie Nights (showing classic goofy nudist exploitation films), Thanksgiving feasts where we supply the turkey and guests bring all the sides. While we can't be nude, we've also gone to local museums and put together a scavenger hunt questionnaire based on all the nude artwork in the museum. And Nude Comedy shows where not only the performers are nude but the whole audience must be nude.

This post was edited

A good mixture that I have used at naked and clothed parties is write names of well known people on slips of paper fold it over and clip it to strings that loop around your neck. Put it on hanging down the back of each person and have someone open up the slip to reveal who each guest is to others but not themselves. Then start asking others who you are using only yes or know questions. You can add a level by using pairs of famous people and have guests finds their partners

This post was edited

Nude charades is always fun and, depending on the topics, can also be very erotic. For example, if the topic is "Blowing in the Wind", for the first word, instead of blowing with your mouth, you act out sucking a dick. If the topic is "Hole in the wall", you point to your hole. If the topic is "Dick Tracy"... If the topic is "A Hard Days Night"... If the topic is "Stroke of Midnight"...

This post was edited

Nude charades is always fun and, depending on the topics, can also be very erotic. For example, if the topic is "Blowing in the Wind", for the first word, instead of blowing with your mouth, you act out sucking a dick. If the topic is "Hole in the wall", you point to your hole. If the topic is "Dick Tracy"... If the topic is "A Hard Days Night"... If the topic is "Stroke of Midnight"...
Funny!

This post was edited

We've done Nude Superbowl Parties, Nude Academy Award parties, Nude Game parties (board, card, video games), Movie Nights (showing classic goofy nudist exploitation films), Thanksgiving feasts where we supply the turkey and guests bring all the sides. While we can't be nude, we've also gone to local museums and put together a scavenger hunt questionnaire based on all the nude artwork in the museum. And Nude Comedy shows where not only the performers are nude but the whole audience must be nude.

All excellent ideas

This post was edited