Naked social evening in Wallasey

If you would like to come to a naked social evening at my home in Wallasey at 7 pm next Saturday (7 Oct), please let me know. Please message me personally, rather than replying to this post, so that this message remains visible. Colin

This topic was edited
RE:Naked social evening in Wallasey

Thank you Colin but I wont be able to. Phil

This post was edited

Some people may not have seen the original announcement. If you would like to attend a naked social evening at my home this Saturday, 7 October, and have not already let me know, please message me. Colin

This post was edited

Thanks Colin, but already have plans I'm afraid. Have a great night.

This post was edited

Regrettably, too few people wanted to come on this occasion for it to be worthwhile. So the event is cancelled. Personally, I don't mind how few people come, but all I need to do is stay at home. I totally understand that people who have to travel a distance will weigh up whether it is worth the effort. I will try again in a few weeks' time and hope that fewer people are on holiday. Anyone who wants to suggest a date for 1-1 or group nudity, do please feel free to contact me. Colin

This post was edited

Hi Colin found your group, would love to come along to one of your morning coffee meets, off on holiday soon for two weeks, hope to talk again when i get back

This post was edited