Clothing Inertia

Like many others here, I sleep and stay naked in the morning and through the day until I need to dress. Usually, this is either because I need to go out or we expect textile visitors.
However, when I get home or the visitors leave I often can't be bothered to undress again.
Similarly when on holiday at Vera Playa naturis village this year I found that after dressing in a flimsy wrap to satisfy the local requirements for food stored I sometimes didn't take it off again as soon as I left in spite of having left dressing until I was immediately outside the glass doors and visible from inside before I used my wrap.
I call this "clothing inertia."
Does anybody else suffer from this condition?

This topic was edited
RE:Clothing Inertia

Very similar here. Spend a lot of time naked around the house and garden. It is my default state. But, yes, if I have to get dressed to go out then can find a certain inertia on stripping off when ai get back in.

This post was edited

Not really. In warm weather. My shirt is off as soon as out the door of the place where it is required and I drop my shorts almost as soon as I close the door behind me at home.

This post was edited

Like many others here, I sleep and stay naked in the morning and through the day until I need to dress. Usually, this is either because I need to go out or we expect textile visitors.However, when I get home or the visitors leave I often can't be bothered to undress again.Similarly when on holiday at Vera Playa naturis village this year I found that after dressing in a flimsy wrap to satisfy the local requirements for food stored I sometimes didn't take it off again as soon as I left in spite of having left dressing until I was immediately outside the glass doors and visible from inside before I used my wrap.I call this "clothing inertia."Does anybody else suffer from this condition?
Sorry i dont especially at a Naturist Resort such as Vera Playa, as soon as i get outside again the wrap comes straight off, making the most of being naked on Holiday

This post was edited

I certainly do not suffer from that affliction. I strip off as soon as i practically can, sometimes before my textile guests are backing out of the driveway. Once I had to redress because they forgot something.

This post was edited

Sorry i dont especially at a Naturist Resort such as Vera Playa, as soon as i get outside again the wrap comes straight off, making the most of being naked on HolidayI suspect that in my case it was influenced by the need to fold the wrap when I had a full shopping bag in my hand.

This post was edited

Funny that this appeared so recently. I found myself hanging around in my shorts after I had to get dressed to take the trash bin to the curb the other night. It was annoying to have to put something on, but after I got back into the house I just left the shorts on. I'm not doctrinaire about always being nude anyway, but did wonder about it that evening. Now I know that I'm not the only one following Nudetonian physics: "a body in nudity tends to remain nude, a body with some clothes on may stay clothed unless a force acts on it." I guess sometimes I just ain't got enough force to undress again (until bed, of course, I always sleep nude).

This post was edited

Same here, but did not know there is a proper name for it. :) One exception, if hot outside I may take off clothes once back inside.

This post was edited

I start every day nude for several hours, it is my time to just enjoy the feeling. I do some chores about the house, spend time at this site, or just sit nude with my coffee.

This post was edited

I start every day nude for several hours, it is my time to just enjoy the feeling. I do some chores about the house, spend time at this site, or just sit nude with my coffee.

I also start the day with an hour or so of spending time on the computer, then exercise and shower unless I have done so the night before or am planning to do something sweaty and shower later in the day. After that, it is time for breakfast. in warm weather I often stay nude until it is time to go somewhere. In cooler weather I generally dress after breakfast.

This post was edited