Gran Canaria/Lanzarote

Hi all. Im visiting both islands in the near future. Any and all recommendations would be welcome. Nude and non nude locations.

This topic was edited
RE:Gran Canaria/Lanzarote

i just know the beach in GC is huge and theres plenty space for everyone. theres a few hotels and clubs but not sure if theyre still open etc

This post was edited

To the best of my knowledge, most of the hotels on Gran Canaria are open all year round. At least the nudist ones are at Playa del Anglais and Maspolomas where the longest nude beach is and a short bus ride to some nudist wild coves.
I can give you some names if you want them.

This post was edited

The person I mentioned in the thread below lived on Gran Canaria. He sometimes went to dinner at a clothing optional resort and arrived an left nude,

This post was edited

The person I mentioned in the thread below lived on Gran Canaria. He sometimes went to dinner at a clothing optional resort and arrived and left nude,

If it's the resort I'm thinking of then that wouldn't have been difficult provided he had a car. Travelling by bus or taxi would be much more difficult.
I used to walk naked from my hotel room to the sea for a pre-breakfast skinny dip on Gran Canaria.

This post was edited

The person I mentioned in the thread below lived on Gran Canaria. He sometimes went to dinner at a clothing optional resort and arrived and left nude,If it's the resort I'm thinking of then that wouldn't have been difficult provided he had a car. Travelling by bus or taxi would be much more difficult.I used to walk naked from my hotel room to the sea for a pre-breakfast skinny dip on Gran Canaria.

He had his own jeep.

This post was edited

The person I mentioned in the thread below lived on Gran Canaria. He sometimes went to dinner at a clothing optional resort and arrived and left nude,If it's the resort I'm thinking of then that wouldn't have been difficult provided he had a car. Travelling by bus or taxi would be much more difficult.I used to walk naked from my hotel room to the sea for a pre-breakfast skinny dip on Gran Canaria.He had his own jeep.
NO problem then.

This post was edited