Socks

I don't wear them also, just love feeling free

This topic was edited
RE:Socks

I don't wear them also, just love feeling free

Hell I do not even wear shoes unless it is a necessity. Would not think about socks at all.

This post was edited
RE:sweat and sticking

I love to freeball but when it is hot outside, I sweat and stick to myself . The sweat sometimes runs down my legs and makes wet spots on my shorts or jeans. Anything I can do to prevent this?

This post was edited

I love to freeball but when it is hot outside, I sweat and stick to myself . The sweat sometimes runs down my legs and makes wet spots on my shorts or jeans. Anything I can do to prevent this?

This post was edited

I sometimes have the same problem, but it is still more comfortable than having the sweat trapped next to your body in underwear.
On really hot days, when I work in the yard, my shorts are soaked through like the shirt in a wet t-shirt contest, but it doesn't bother me.
I rarely wear a shirt anywhere that doesn't require one in warm weather, so the sweat is dripping down my chest and back too.
Cooler than having it absorbed by a shirt.

This post was edited

I love to freeball all year round, less sweating in the summer months, i find underwear so restrictive, also try to avoid wearing socks as much as possible, but in the winter i have to conform

This post was edited