naked work

I love to work naked

This topic was edited
RE:naked work

Do you often get a chance to work naked?

This post was edited

no but I can wish done a few but not lately

This post was edited

Do you often get a chance to work naked?As my work is mixed, I work many days naked. It's a great feeling of freedom too working

Do you mean mixed between home and in an office?

This post was edited

I had the opportunity to work naked last Saturday (10/14/23).
Just before leaving work yesterday, one of our designers sold a job for installation Monday morning.
Normally we like the van to be loaded the night before with everything needed for the job.
I did not want to stay over an hour late so decided to return today to do the paperwork and load up the materials.

As usual, I drove to work nude. When I got there, there were no other cars in the parking lot and I did not see any of the homeless outside there RVs. I have had to go in on the weekend before, but this is the first time no one else has been around.

I got out of the car, gathered up what I needed and walked over and unlocked the door to the warehouse all while staying nude.
Worked for about an hour and a half. I had to go out to the car and found that while I had been working some others had arrived at the unit at the other end of the building from us. I am glad to say that I did not hesitate in getting what I needed from the car. Took a break to go and get something to eat and stayed nude while going through the drive through.

Not sure why, maybe just to busy working, but I did not think about taking any pictures.

Today (10/20/23) I have been able to work for about the last hour after everyone else left.
Just took these photos and I am sitting at the computer at work still nude.

This post was edited