RE:wrestling with erection

I have a bit of an issue with men who can't make intimate contact without scrubbing off everything evolved for sexy attributes and putting lemon Irish whatever it smells like and lots of other non pheromonal smells on instead. It is very contradictory for me. We've gone to the point of it being tragicomedic when we can't even read about a wrestling match without having to go to "the horrors the smells". Come now.I'm certain that it's not possible for me to agree with you more. Natural odors are greatly preferable to unnatural odors. Rather someone smell like sweat than some disgusting body spray.

I just don't think it's necessary to make sure you're telling people who like something that they're wrong while you proclaim your revulsion. Start a new thread.

This post was edited

Erections go with the territory when wrestling, whether clothed or nude. It's a natural reaction from the body contact and physical exertion.

This post was edited

Erections go with the territory when wrestling, whether clothed or nude. It's a natural reaction from the body contact and physical exertion.

exactly

This post was edited

What are hungs?

This post was edited

I have always loved the thought of nude wrestling but also had worries about erections etc... But reading most of the replies on here it seems natural and accepted so i will definitely look fwd to trying it at some stage.

This post was edited

bottom line you have to be comfortable in your skin and your skin touching and rolling around with another guy naked , your hand , penis , face , and bottom will rub up close as in you face with his body parts. i've wrestled straight , bi, gay , queer guys and enjoyed every minute . also left out is precum and cum i'm sure we all who have wrestled nude have had ours leak or felt they're leakage lol.

This post was edited

I remember that happening all the time as a boy when wrestling. if you are all comfortable enough to just relax and enjoy the feeling of it, it's best to just let them happen. as others have said, that bare skin on skin contact just naturally causes erections anyway, no point in fighting it.

This post was edited

was on the jr high wrestling team.........most boys got hardons ..........coach told us we had "wrestling boner" because our blood was flooded with "aggression" hormone

This post was edited

I have wrestled other guys naked before, and yes, erections happened. I don't mind at all, as an erection does actually feel good, and it's just natural.

This post was edited