Who cares about drones?

October 2010. I was raking leaves on a perfect temp day and decided to take a break from the exercise and stretch out in my private backyard.
And i fell asleep. I awoke to the sound of a low flying plane, which is not unusual since there is a grass airstrip a few miles away.
Fast forward to Jan 2011. I am dozing on my sofa in my winter nude, and open long sleeved shirt and I hear a knock on the door. I look out to see a middle aged guy holding a framed 11x14 ariel pic of my rural homestead at the height of autumn colors. I opened the door and let
him in. He made no comment about my lack of clothing. Instead he began his sales pitch about the pic and other sizes that I could purchase.
I looked closely at the pic and sure enough I am laying in the backyard face up catching head to toe sun

I had always wanted just such a pic so I bought it. I did not get and enlargement or the post cards. We did joke about my lack of clothing
in the pic. He said he once had a female clearly nude in the backyard and that he was reluctant to approach the home. But when
the hubby saw the print he ordered the biggest print that they could do.

The pic hangs in my kitchen. You do have to look closely to see my full frontal, but I am on display.

So when drones started to become more common there was discussion in among nudist about what happens if you get caught one.
My answer?. buy the print and hang it in your home!

This topic was edited
RE:Who cares about drones?

Great advice sir

This post was edited

They have followed me on the trail as well and there's nothing you can do but Grin and smile you're on camera

This post was edited

I love that solution to drones and have adopted it too. Many years ago I was naked in a meadow on public land that turned out to be under the approach to a small airport. I realized it when I heard then saw a Piper Cub flying low and scrambled for my clothes. Later I realized how unnecessary that was. Now I can see that it would be fun to get the pic.

This post was edited