Nude time in the bush Nudgee

I usually strip off and go for a walk, enjoy the warm mornings before I go to work. I know a great spot near Nudgee golf club, very safe to nude up. Mon-Fri 630-7am and some Saturdays. If anyone wants to meet up, shoot me a message for details

This topic was edited
RE:Nude time in the bush Nudgee

Sounds like a nice morning

This post was edited

People have asked me where I go so I will explain the location. When you drive past Nudgee golf club, it is a slight down hill road that will bend to the left. On the bend is a large transmission tower on the left hand side and you will see a yellow gate that you can walk around and head up the track. I am there 630-7am work days when the weather is good. Feel free to come along and enjoy the sun on your body.

This post was edited

Just park at the golf course? Pity ur there so early.

This post was edited

On the bend in the road, there is a parking area on the right side or park on the kerb on the left. If I'm there, you will see my car any way.

This post was edited

Might check it out Monday. But probably around 10.30am.

This post was edited

It was very nice there this morning. Hopefully some others will join in as the weather warms more.

This post was edited

Damn. I didnt go cause it was cloudy and a little chilly.

This post was edited

I will be there Saturday 02/12 at 6.30am if anyone wants to join in. Hit me up for details. Might do 2pm also

This post was edited

I'm keen mate. Is it off Sandgate Road?

This post was edited

When you drive past Nudgee golf club, it is a slight down hill road that will bend to the left. On the bend is a large transmission tower on the left hand side and you will see a yellow gate that you can walk around and head up the track

This post was edited