The Social Nudist

Sorry for 'sliding' into this topic with a shameless self promotion, but I've been a member of this site for over 15 years and have had enough of the bad management, the fake profiles, the groups with no recent content, and admins that clearly aren't involved in the site.

I created The Social Nudist to be the exact opposite. The site isn't run by a company, it's run by me, a regular nudist, looking to connect with REAL nudists around the world and close to home. If that sounds like you too, I am offering 2 months free access to the site for a short time, no credit card details, no hidden anything.

We have zero tolerance for exclusion, hatred, or vitriol! Join us for a community that's all about positivity and acceptance.

At TheSocialNudist.com, your body type, race, sexual orientation, and hair color don't matter. We celebrate diversity and inclusion.

We're all about having a ton of fun and shouting 'hell yes' to life!

This topic was edited
RE:The Social Nudist

So you want money, is what you're saying? Not paying for nature, sorry.

This post was edited

expensive site
Never going to work.

This post was edited

If the site was free and you had full access to everything such as groups photos and other things then I would check it out but after filling out my profile it wanted money or to tell me I cannot access anything otherwise.

This post was edited