RE:Good coffee morning

I enjoy my coffee every morning in the nude. Warm weather on the deck, cold like today at 36 degrees I stay inside. Usually nude till I have to leave the house. I get up first and my wife joins me later and we discuss things and enjoy quiet time with our dog.

This post was edited

Good morning / good afternoon, to all the Coffee Clan! It's 7 a.m. here in Oz, and I'm on my second cup of coffee for the morning. Breakfast is over, the Wife Unit has left for work and I'm sitting outside on the deck, enjoying the morning quiet, listening to the parrots squawk and play in the trees. It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day to be nude! Cheers, gang!

This post was edited

Hey all! Im friends with a couple of yas! My morning routine is wake up late (when Im off, I work nights, so my sleep is all over the place) and drink a chocolate protein drink. I rarely drink coffee, but when I do, I like cream and substitute sugar. One day Id like to get on a dayshift, but my nightshift works for me right now. Have a great weekend everyone!

hahaha, birds of a feather! I'm retired and my sleep pattern is all over the place too. I really never slept well at the fire station. At the end, I think I was awake 22 of the 24 hours of my shift. I'd come home and crash on the couch for a few hours and then I was good as new. At work, when I was going off shift, I was up early as well. The rest of the station was quiet, so I'd get up, walk naked downstairs to the kitchen and make coffee. A couple of times, my boss, the Battalion Chief, was up or returning from an emergency response and see me naked in the kitchen, He just chuckled and came over for a cup and went into his office. Early mornings or late at night, I'd go into the kitchen for water, coffee or into my office to check on something, while still nude. It was great having a boss and crew that was okay with it.

I'm up, nowadays, at 3:30 to 4a. I can most times get 4.5-5hrs of sleep a night. My wife follows me soon after and by 4:30a, I've had my first cup of coffee naked in front of the computer. I drink my coffee with a dash of powdered creamer. I prefer Coffee Mate and the regular, unsweetened kind.

This post was edited

Good naked morning from Orlando. Stok Bold Cold brew as the first round with my morning yogurt and cereal. Then a Grande Starbucks Black on my way into the office clothed. I have good nights of sleep now and then, but five to six hours is the usual for me. Up at 4:30 this morning. I dont need to be at work until 8:30. So Im cruising through TN to see whats new and who else is up and naked.
Ed

This post was edited

Good morning, gang! Or... probably "afternoon", for some of you. It's been a beautiful nude morning here in Oz! I got my usual early morning start, out on the deck with a fresh, hot cuppa. Came inside to make breakfast and, after seeing The Wife Unit off for her work, went BACK out on the deck for another cup. The house is totally quiet and I love being out here in the peace and quiet, enjoying my coffee in the nude!

This post was edited

Good morning, once again! It's a cool, wet day here on the east coast of New South Wales, and another quiet morning out on the deck with my morning coffee. I had planned to mow today (nude in the back yard) but the light rain is predicted to last all day so I'll have to find something else to do.

This post was edited

Most morning my day starts at 3:45am so a cup of coffee and checking out this site starts my day and nude of course

This post was edited

Good morning to YOU, too, jpbare... and Happy Thanksgiving to you and all our nude Coffee Club members that celebrate that particular holiday. As an exPAT, living in The Land Of Oz, I observe the day but don't necessarily celebrate it. At least not with turkey and all the trimmings. LOL. A good cup of coffee, naked out on the back deck is cause for celebration... ANY day!

This post was edited

One of the true joys of working from home is that espresso in the nude out on the deck in the good weather. Nude coffee inside the house is nice too, but just not as extraordinary.

This post was edited

Morning coffee out on the deck is one of the joys of life! The hat and boots are a tribute (of sorts) to a fellow nudist.

This post was edited