First post

All these members and no topics! I'll kick it off I'm definitely the only nudist of the people that I know and most would be very put off by learning of my involvement with the practice. That can be lonely but also gives you the opportunity to meet total strangers and often have surprisingly lovely conversations

This topic was edited
RE:First post

As mentioned in the follow up post, meeting good folks in a naturist setting can be quite rewarding. We have met several people from our resort but being over 100 miles away, running down there for an afternoon visit isnt practical. Our meetings with folks from TN has been a lot of fun; we intend to do it more in the future. In the meantime, well find friends as we can and keep enjoying ourselves.

This post was edited

I agree with you about most of my friends do not know my interest in nudism I think that my sister knows but has never joined me. However My Daughter and her husband are both regular visitors at Haulover beach, a little North of Miami. I got to join them last summer for about 4 visits to that Nude beach.

This post was edited

I agree with you about most of my friends do not know my interest in nudism I think that my sister knows but has never joined me. However My Daughter and her husband are both regular visitors at Haulover beach, a little North of Miami. I got to join them last summer for about 4 visits to that Nude beach.

Do you prefer it that way? For your immediate friends to not know?

This post was edited

NO ! ! ! I wish that everybody would accept the idea of naturalism in a clean way, But... do not have to participate in the nude sport. Just let me enjoy being nude without calling the police.

This post was edited

I would join but the moderator has me blocked.

This post was edited