It's tough being a southern nudist...

That title is really about as tongue-in-cheek as they come; it's really quite nice. Although we do have the ever popular local saying, 'don't like the weather, wait 24 hours and it'll change' which really isn't too far off the mark. The past few days have been pretty brisk for us with lows in the mid 30s & high's in the low 50s with a pretty good northerly wind; it made for very short nude excursions. But today has been perfect. It was about 50'F this morning at 8AM with a light breeze, blue skies and a few white puffy clouds. I was able to clean the pool & deck and do a little bit of yard cleanup all while nude. It's currently about 65'F so we're in good shape. Did somebody say this is winter? We are still having leaf flurries during a stiff breeze but that's about it. Anyway, I know someone has to mind the northern frontier but it's not 'gonna' be me. Give me my heat, humidity & even the mosquitoes ... I'm a southerner and that's the way I like it! How's it for the rest of you folks?

This topic was edited
RE:It's tough being a southern nudist...

We agree! Great post, John. Frogett

This post was edited
RE:It's tough being a southern nudist...

The NW is cold, rainy, cloudy and windy. Its about 45F right now (3:20pm). Its supposed to get down to the teens this week. Only Nudity time Im having is in my home with the heat blowing! Hahaha. I live on the wrong side of the tracks ;)

This post was edited