Nude massage in Queensland

I took my wife to a naturist retreat (story in another group), and I booked a couple massage for us.

Unfortunately the masseuse who does the naturist (female) was on leave during that week, so we had to have the non-naturist masseuse (male), so basically we had to keep most of our clothes on (including the hosts).

While he was massaging my wife, he was telling me about a massage job he had down the road at a nudist resort, and all the people were naked! I was laughing inside, as I had been naked up to about 10 minutes before he arrived! I didn't tell him that this was a naturist retreat.

Tony and Yvette run it as either, and book naturists or non-naturists separately.

I wrote a review for TAN magazine, it was published in issue #76 back in 2016 when we went there. I have pictures of the pages in my profile.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude massage in Queensland

Does anyone do or know of someone on the Gold Coast or just across the border who does nude massages? Please send me a message.

This post was edited

It seems no one is interested in helping others

This post was edited

Hello
I offer naturist tantra massage for mainly couples - Im going to train my new partner in massage so we can offer a 4 hand
The venue would be either Sunny or Fraser Coast

This post was edited