Your first nudist acquaintance

In keeping with the spirit of this group; when & how did you meet your first nudist acquaintance? I'm sure there's a wide range of folks we have met but how did your first au natural e meeting occur? Mine was pretty straightforward; I had found my like of being nude and wanted to venture out past my enclosed patio. I mean...how much enjoyment can you get from a concrete courtyard? This was a little over 15 years ago and I had no knowledge of nudist resorts but literally had a popup on the internet get me started. I looked over a few possibilities in the area & found Tallahassee Naturally about 80 miles from my home and started investigating. After a few phone calls, I found an open weekend and drove down to see the folks. It was a sparse weekend but did manage to meet three or four people, one of whom had a similar background and was friendly. I don't remember his name, but I did enjoy the day as it was spent nude, swam in the pond and had a light snack. I resolved to investigate more and had many trips in the future. That first fun experience got me hooked & here I am many years later. What's your story?

This topic was edited
RE:Your first nudist acquaintance

It happened many years ago at one of our local nude beaches. My wife agreed to take the plunge and we decided to visit it for the day. We set up our chairs near the volleyball court. Though I had seen and waved to many of these people before, when I visited alone, we were not yet acquaintances. On this trip with my wife, we sat alone for about 30 mins when another couple, a little younger than us, arrived and set up nearby. We waved and smiled but kept to ourselves initially.

My wife wanted to go for a nude walk. We had brought down some valuables and weren't sure if we should leave them. Not sure why I trusted this couple but asked them to look after our stuff and they agreed. When we returned, they got up from their chairs and asked us to return the favor, and we did. When they returned, they struck up the conversation first by asking if we had been coming to the beach for a while. They had and hadn't seen us before. We explained our situation and my wife's hesitancy. They asked if they could move their blanket and chairs closer so we could continue our conversation.

We had a nice day and visit with this couple. We agreed to meet down at the beach a couple times more and we eventually became friends. We didn't have a lot in common. We were older, we had kids and grandkids. They didn't have kids, lived on a ranch/farm and their kids were their animals. Horses, goats, ducks, geese, chickens were their kids and kept them busy and on tight schedules. It sometimes made it difficult to spend long periods of time together. They did have a young girl care for their animals when they were away, but it wasn't that often.

We eventually drifted apart but they will always remain a big part of my wife's venture into social nudism. It did, however, solidify the fact that you need more than love of nudity and nudism, to make a friendship grow. We remained in touch for quite some time through emails and Christmas cards. Have not heard from them in quite some time.

This post was edited

My first nudist acquaintance was an unknown, in the beginning. My boyfriend, who was just my friend at the time, we are coworkers. After getting to know him better, he shared with me that he was a nudist. I was not a nudist and I really didnt even know about the lifestyle until he told me about it. I thought in my head, omgosh, what is wrong with this guy? Lol!!!! But after we talked more, I became intrigued. I had my first nudist experience with him (we were just friends). I enjoyed it so much I tried being nude at home in my backyard. It didnt take long before I fell in love with the feeling of not having on clothes!!!! It was LIBERATING!!! So its been four years now that I consider myself a nudist. I love being nude, I love meeting other nudists. Ive been to a nudist resort three different times (Id go more if my life situation was different). Im a true believer that people come into our lives for a reason or things happen for a reason. Meeting him has helped me evolve into a person I didnt know existed. I didnt know about this website until he told me about it. Ive made so many wonderful friends here!!! Im so grateful to have him in my life! So thats my first nudist acquaintance. My boyfriend.

This post was edited

Who was your second?

This post was edited

My first experience at being nude with other nudists I didnt know occurred shortly after I had met a nudist couple here in town. I never got the chance to be naked with them but I did join the Indiana Naturist Club located here and attended the monthly gatherings for two years. While a club member I met some very nice nudists from the tri state area some who are TN members to this day.

This post was edited

I was always curious about nudity when I was growing up. I grew up with just my mother she was religious and strict when it came to that sort of thing. I must have been about 12 when I waited for her to leave the house and I stripped off and just walked around the house naked and then ventured into the garden.
It became a thing I started to do a lot as soon as she left the house.

Since then, I often found lots of opportunities to be naked outside in lots of different places.

But It wasnt until I was about 30 ish, when I went naked in front of others.
I was at a quiet secluded beach one day and although I was clothed, I came across a couple of guys that were sunbathing naked.
I stopped and chatted and they asked if wanted to join them. I said yes and thoroughly enjoyed it.
A few days later I went to my local naturist beach (I have a few near me) and stripped off in front of plenty of other people and didnt look back after that.

This post was edited

My first nudist acquaintance was my wife! After first night together, in the morning I found her in the kitchen naked making tea. We sat down in the nude, had tea, watched tv, read the newspaper, before showering together.

This post was edited

My first nude acquaintance was when I went to the Chicago fun club bowling meet. I was nervous at first to get naked in front of all these people but quickly after taking my clothes off I realized it was a really fun thing

This post was edited

Oh yes as a kid I was fantasizing about being naked at church ! I must have been eight or nine at the time
In the summer when the lake warmed up enough to get in. My brother and I would take our swimming suits off in the water. We always loved it but never did much more than that. As a teen we moved to Arizona, and my parents had put in a pool. Well they worked at night and I was able to go swimming at night and I would take my swimming suit off before getting into the pool. Oh I loved working on my moon tan.

Well after I moved away from home. I was naked in my apartment all the time. Coming home I would drop my pants inside the door and start stripping. Oh I loved being naked with girls that came to visit me. But that was for different reasons ! Lol

When I met Marie we talked about being naked and how good it felt. But she had her son with her and we didnt want to be naked with him. You know what a those guys are. So we just wore underwear around the house. But as soon as he moved away, we took our clothes off as the door closed.

Well I was wanting more. I heard about a group here in Arizona that went camping. It took a while to convince Marie that it was not a swinger group. But we tried it once and loved it. A whole weekend we never thought about wearing clothes. And the people were so welcoming ! Laughing and smiling all the time. Well they told us about the resort and we thought about it. Well we went and oh that was even more fun. Pool, restaurant, restrooms and dancing at night. God this was perfect ! I remember the first New Years party I was outside smiling to my self at how wonderful life was. Marie agreed ! Being with people that loved not wearing clothes was just perfect. I think thats when we hugged someone else that was naked. And found out that it was such a great feeling.

Maybe thats why, too this day ! Giving someone a naked hug means so much more. It freeing and nothing to hide

This post was edited

Very nice. I wish i can life on a nudist resort. The one I go to now have residents. I talk to some of them and most of them said during the warm months, they only wear sandals sometimes.

This post was edited