Jeep trips in 2024?

We have three planned Jeep off road trips for this year, so far. In Feb me and my boys, S'sIL, grandsons and SIL friends, are headed for Death Valley for 3 nights. Then again in April, our annual boys trip with my firebuds and S'sIL and grandson, friends back to DV for another 3 nights.

Later in the year, right after Summer, we'll head to KofA, King of Arizona National Wildlife Refuge. This trip with be an overlanding trip where we will campout on the trail. One other trip is being talked about and that's Anza Borrego -CA state park. We'll overland there as well.

Any others going on some off road trips?

This topic was edited
RE:Jeep trips in 2024?

Did a couple of day trips on sxs over the weekend. Always great to get out

This post was edited

Did a couple of day trips on sxs over the weekend. Always great to get out

sxs??

This post was edited

side by side or utv. Have a Polaris

This post was edited

ahhh, yes. Those are fun. Never owned one but rented one a couple of times. Many of the guys I used to work with and around have them but don't go with us on our annual trip to DV. Side by sides are not allowed on the Nat'l Park trails. They are all over the place in AZ. We sometimes visit our CO friends at their home in LHC and there, there are as many sxs's as there are cars!

This post was edited

Normally we do two Moab trips every year plus what ever our local mountains provide in NoCo. LHC is close to my stomping grounds.
I didnt get out much last year for either Moab or local with the exception of throwing the tent in the back and heading up to Kelly Flats for an overnight. That was a nice solo getaway.
Ill probably try to bust out another camping trip or two this year.
We did an extensive overland trip a few years ago from Moffat County to the front range that was 3 overnights on the trail. That was a great trip.

Moab may yet be in the cards for this year but probably one trip in September. We will see.

This post was edited