Deleting Messages

I have never been able to delete messages in my messages folder. I click on delete and it comes right back the next time I go to the page. I have submitted tickets but no results. Is anyone else having this problem?

This topic was edited
RE:Deleting Messages

I finally actually did get a response from TN on deleting messages. They said that if they deleted the message form my "mail box" then they would have to delete it from the other person's mail box as well. That indicates that their computer programmers are really lazy or dumb. Having been a database programmer for close to 50 years I know what I am talking about. There is an easy fix to that.

The messages are probably stored in a simple database. Each record in the "Mail" database may contain simple fields such as - Message Text, Date, Sender ID, Recipient ID. If such is the case all they would have to do is delete the ID of the person requesting the deletion. That way one would still see the message that they had sent or received but the other would not. To me it is a simple fix, but maybe TN programmers don't see it that way, or, like I said, they are lazy or dumb.

This post was edited