Nude in the storm

We are currently getting our share of this winter storm, such that it is. Not too bad down here but schools closed out of caution. The rain is coming down, lightning & thunder, the wind is howling & theres a tornado warning out; whats a nudist to do? Obviously, you go stand outside nude in the nasty weather! Its just another item to check off your to-do list. Does anyone else feel compelled to do the same?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude in the storm

I often feel compelled to do that very thing g! Frogett

This post was edited

Several years ago, we were at out winter home in Texas when a hurricane came thru. It was fun running naked in the rain

It was 90 degrees so it didn't feel all that cold

This post was edited

We are currently getting our share of this winter storm, such that it is. Not too bad down here but schools closed out of caution. The rain is coming down, lightning & thunder, the wind is howling & theres a tornado warning out; whats a nudist to do? Obviously, you go stand outside nude in the nasty weather! Its just another item to check off your to-do list. Does anyone else feel compelled to do the same?

Here in So Cal, Summer storms, monsoon season, is best for standing naked and enjoying a rain shower. I recently braved Hurricane Hilary several months back. By the time she hit our valley, she was a tropical storm. It was coming down pretty hard so I decided to go stand on our artificial turf putting green and enjoy the event. My wife took a few pics and then said, "oh hell, I wanna do that!" She put the phone down and we stood out on the putting green and took a shower together without the soap.

I've always loved boats and have wanted a boat for many, many years. Because I don't have one or been in a storm in one, I'm not sure what I'd do in those cases. Without really having that experience, I guess I'd go hold up in my condo/apt near the marina and watch the storm pass while naked and enjoying a cup o' Jo!

This post was edited

We were also in the path of the storm that went through, havent been out yet to see any of the damage. We survived with just power outages, as far as standing out in the storm, Ill pass. My body is sensitive to the cold and any rain that falls is usually on the cooler side so Ill pass. If the Mrs is around she will loose her mind if I was standing outside during a storm.

This post was edited

ABSOLUTELY!!! I want to stand out in the rain nude and also the snow we got last Friday, if I couldve I wouldve stood outside nude (it was dark out) big snowflakes coming down, and try to get pics. But I was at work, and work would frown on that. Im with you, I want to go outside when its raining, especially if its a warm day, just sounds so nice and it bet it feels good.

This post was edited

I think it would fun to be outdoors nude while it is raining, as long as it is not a severe storm. It is something that I want to experience & to do it with other nudists.

This post was edited

Summer storms here in Brisbane Australia, and standing in the rain nude is pure delight! But not with lightning...
No snow here so don't know the joy of being nude in the snow. But from what I can see if others doing this it looks to be pure joy too

This post was edited

I have been nude in a rainstorm twice, and it's a great experience, although rain is colder than your shower. One time was when living at the edge of town and did some sliding down a small hill in mud at night. The other time was at a clothes free club in the daytime, sadly no one joined me.

This post was edited

Living in the Florida panhandle for 22 years many times would go outside in the rough weather. 2 category 4 hurricanes.. Ivan 2004 and Dennis 2005. Both knocked out power for 5 days each, and several trees down. You could stand in the storm debris and look around and really feel how small we are.

This post was edited