Questions for the women of the Group

New year, and and a renewed emphasis on this group. Throwing this out - answer any and all, ladies:

1) What initially drew you to the nudist lifestyle, and how has it positively impacted your sense of body acceptance and self-confidence?

2) In your experience as a woman nudist, how do you navigate and address misconceptions or stereotypes associated with nudism?

3) Share a memorable moment or experience that exemplifies the sense of freedom and liberation you find in this lifestyle?

4) What advice would you give to women who are considering exploring nudism for the first time, in terms of overcoming potential hesitations or concerns?

This topic was edited
RE:Questions for the women of the Group

Hey all.

I'll answer a couple.
For me I'm more happy being naked than a full on nudist. Never been to a resort or anything. But in terms on confidence it think it's a great boost. For me it's not really about seeing others or even being seen - a more the sense of does nothing to hide behind and yet no one is judging you or appalled by your appearance. I don't think I'm explaining very well, but I guess I just like the normality of literally being myself in front of other people. The acceptance you get is another level which fills you with confidence in who you are. Obviously we all have our own insecurity still but to a lesser degree I think.

There any stereotype I can think of really is that nudity is linked to sex. I don't think it's ever been something that I have experienced in I have grown up with nudity being normality. Put the stereotype is certainly true with a lot of users on this website haha. I don't like it when creeps stare at me and things like that, but that will be the same when clothed.

This post was edited

1) What initially drew you to the nudist lifestyle, and how has it positively impacted your sense of body acceptance and self-confidence? I was hiking on a very hot day with my boyfriend. He wasn't wearing a shirt and I was sweating my ass off. He told me that I should take my shirt and bra off and just go topless. It was a fairly secluded park so I decided to do it. OMG this amazing feeling of freedom instantly filled my body. The sun and the air on my breasts and back felt amazing. On our next hike, we decided to go totally nude and now we are full blown nudist. If we are walking around the neighborhood, I wear a shear bikini top and short-shorts.

2) In your experience as a woman nudist, how do you navigate and address misconceptions or stereotypes associated with nudism? So many people believe that if you are nude, you want sex. I just tell the people who I discuss this with that being nude has nothing to do with sex. It's about the feeling of freedom and the fact that when you are nude with people, you can be completely open and honest because you have nothing to hide.

3) Share a memorable moment or experience that exemplifies the sense of freedom and liberation you find in this lifestyle? Probably that first time going topless on a hike.

4) What advice would you give to women who are considering exploring nudism for the first time, in terms of overcoming potential hesitations or concerns? Just go for it. Drop any inhibitions and go for it. More than likely you will love the feeling. I feel that it has also helped my self confidence.

Donna

This post was edited

Oooo, a quiz! This sounds like fun, I will take a stab :)

1) What initially drew you to the nudist lifestyle, and how has it positively impacted your sense of body acceptance and self-confidence?

Personally, I don't consider any of this a "lifestyle". However, I suppose what drew me to (call it what you will) is the connection I feel to the rest of the world when I am in a state of undress.

2) In your experience as a woman nudist, how do you navigate and address misconceptions or stereotypes associated with nudism?

Be it Nudity, my Faith, or whatever else, I have come to learn people will draw their own conclusions about me and there is little I can do. I can't control what others think, I can only control how I react to it. If people respect me, I will respect them. As for misconceptions - well, I gave up on addressing what others think long ago.

3) Share a memorable moment or experience that exemplifies the sense of freedom and liberation you find in this lifestyle?

In the Bahama's one time - the water, the sun, all of nature. I felt like I blended right in, and fully belonged to the beautiful wonder of it all.

4) What advice would you give to women who are considering exploring nudism for the first time, in terms of overcoming potential hesitations or concerns?

Baby steps, and don't let anyone pressure you, including pressuring yourself. Just be you, and let whatever that does or does not entail happen.

This post was edited