Enjoy being naked at the gym

My favorite experience with being naked is getting naked at the gym and being in the steam room, sauna, and showers. It isn't said enough how amazing the atmosphere was when I was a young man. Older guys were always naked and walking around. It was totally normal and nobody was ever sitting in a corner, holding up 2 towels, trying to change without anyone seeing anything.. why are young guys ruining the experience for everyone else? I loved being naked when I was about 17/18 in the locker room and just talking with other guys. Most older men admired my body and it created this fascination with exhibitionism and having others see my naked body. Do others feel the same about the locker rooms?

This topic was edited
RE:Enjoy being naked at the gym

love to be naked in the locker room . stand and chat naked . shower , sauna naked best time i love to exhibit

This post was edited

Ive always enjoyed being nude in the locker room. Theres a few guys now that have started doing it more and more at the gym I go to, so when im done with my workout, I will wander about without a care. We have to wear clothes in the sauna or steam room, so I just wear a towel instead, but no one seems to mind.

This post was edited

Yeah I gotta wear the towel too at my gym but they never said how loose haha since I don't like to wipe my face with it if I've been sitting on it, I usually just drape it over my lap and then put my feet up. Gives that sexy sculpt of the side of your body. Gets a lot of positive attention from those that are interested and a nice way to beat the conservative prudish system.

This post was edited

I usually bring a hand towel in to wipe my face but I often will either ask if its okay to take the towel off if I know some of the guys in there, or if they tend to be older, as they usually do not care, or will join in the shared nudity.

This post was edited

I go to weinstein JCC gym in Richmond and they have a sauna and steam room and whirlpool there that is naked most of the time. A lot of older guys go there.

This post was edited