Question about nudist M2M,Cam4Cam

I have came across this group and I am curious to hear from you what you are getting out of a non-sexual nude cam session with a fellow nudist male stranger or a group. As a gay guy I might have a different idea about naked cams sessions between men :). This is an honest question, just try to understand the idea behind it. Maybe it is also because I am not the kind of nudist who tries to be naked as often as possible. I always sleep naked, love to be naked at the beach, or sometimes be naked at home at the couch but I do not grab every moment to strip of my clothes :). Please share your thoughts, guys. Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE:Question about nudist M2M,Cam4Cam

A lof of it is "what do you want?" There are guys who feel quite comfortable with erections and stroking. Others find that would be outside their comfort level. It's all a question of boundaries. I, personally, have no qualms about a cam session becoming a stroke session, but I'm also quite happy to have a good conversation naked in which there is no sexual element whatsoever. "Sex positive" doesn't mean everything has to be sexual.

This post was edited

I have no problem stroking myself while having a conversation.

This post was edited

I am the same, I enjoy camming and talking w guys from all over the world. I don't mind stroking while doing so a s well. It's part of us and feels perfectly natural.
Mike

This post was edited

I too do not mind a good conversation or a good stroking session while video chatting. We are sexual beings and its perfectly natural to masturbate. Masturbation while video chatting is a modern thing to do with people of like mind. As long as all participants are okay with watching or participating in stroking.

This post was edited

I too do not mind a good conversation or a good stroking session while video chatting. We are sexual beings and its perfectly natural to masturbate. Masturbation while video chatting is a modern thing to do with people of like mind. As long as all participants are okay with watching or participating in stroking.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I don't mind having a cam2cam discussion whilst being nude. I've only done it once, but wasn't stroking, but would love to try, it's only natural. I admit I have to be careful as and when as my wife doesn't approve of it so i have to wait till she goes to bed and shut's the door behind her

This post was edited