For those who wear one regularly.

Are there settings where you are naked around other guys, e.g. gym lockers, communal showers, spa, etc. and you remove your ring because you dont want to make others feel uncomfortable seeing it or are you not concerned about what others may or may not think?

Im one who has a foot in both camps. At my club, where I play tennis and golf on a regular basis , I choose to leave my ring at home. Any other setting its installed. The sight of it more often than not is an ice breaker. Frequently it causes a conversation, both verbal and/or body language.

This topic was edited
RE:For those who wear one regularly.

I recently went to the doctor. Forgot about it until she asked me to drop pants. I am always commando. She had to see it since I am smooth. Not a word from her.
I also visit a clothing optional resort. I've seen several others with bling. I concluded that it's acceptable.

This post was edited

I wear mine everyday everywhere. Havent had any complaints. They are a conversation starter though!

This post was edited

I wear mine everyday everywhere. Havent had any complaints. They are a conversation starter though!

This post was edited

I wouldn't complain, but might compliment.

This post was edited