Freshly manscaped!

Ahhhh, nothing quite like the feeling of being freshly shaved and lotioned up! Had been a few days and was getting stubbly, but broke out the new razor in the shower, plenty of gel shave lotion, and, Voila! Smooth as can be. Airing the boys out a little right now as I sit on the lanai in the evening on a pretty warm day, enjoying a beer. Life is good! Lol...

This topic was edited
RE:Freshly manscaped!

Its a great feeling !

I still like a Brazilian wax. Hair is gone for a longer time. But finding someone in the new town is getting difficult. Oh I miss the guy in Phoenix !

This post was edited

I agree that waxing lasts longer than shaving but finding the right person in a new city can be challenging. So can body changes as I've found out. For many years I got full Brazilian waxes until my scrotum skin started tearing with wax removal. Enough of that business!! Not long after the skin tearing issues, I started having ingrown hairs in the pubic area with waxing so I made another adjustment. Nowadays I still have my butt waxed, shave the scrotum area and keep the pubes closely trimmed with an occasional shave. Growing old ain't for sissies :-)

This post was edited

LOVE THE LOOK AND THE FEELING OF BEING SMOOTH!!
It gives me the feeling of being totally Naked and Free.

This post was edited

Ahhhh, nothing quite like the feeling of being freshly shaved and lotioned up! Had been a few days and was getting stubbly, but broke out the new razor in the shower, plenty of gel shave lotion, and, Voila! Smooth as can be. Airing the boys out a little right now as I sit on the lanai in the evening on a pretty warm day, enjoying a beer. Life is good! Lol...

I agree, nothing beats being totally smooth.

This post was edited

Its a great feeling !I still like a Brazilian wax. Hair is gone for a longer time. But finding someone in the new town is getting difficult. Oh I miss the guy in Phoenix !

How long compared to shaving? How does waxing effect the rate that the hair regrows? Does the hair that regrows return thinner?

This post was edited

I love the look and feel of being smooth. I have been getting a full Brazilian wax for close to 20 years. My current provider is in Tucson. His price is half of the salons. I visit him every 6 weeks. I'm not a very hairy guy. I would gladly share his info for anyone interested. Just send me a DM.

This post was edited