RE:Edging over the Age of 60, and PSA Results

A few years ago my PSA was elevated from normally less than 3 to 4.4. After the "finger" test, he said my prostate felt normal. Then he asked about my sexual activity. At the time, I did not have a partner but told him I masturbated almost everyday, sometimes more. I actually masturbated the morning before I had the blood work/ PSA test. After a brief discussion of why I masturbated so often, did it affect my daily life, etc, I told him I normally masturbate before going to sleep because it helps me relax, and sometimes in the morning when I wake up with an erection. He told me masturbating can affect PSA level and told me to have another test in a month (I think) and not to masturbate for at least 72 hours before the next test. The next time my PSA level was back below 3. I get a physical (wellness exam) every year and I set no fap alarms on my phone so I don't forget. And... it's very difficult to abstain!

This post was edited

Ill fap to that!

This post was edited

Once a week
Got to keep it working

This post was edited

Only once.... lol now my 5 times seem excessive haha!!

This post was edited

Quite a conversation. Divorced since 1998 and celibate, only masturbation. never finish, edging. Prostate agent orange cancer ended that. Just recently discovered Skype and Whereby. Only been there a couple of times though.

This post was edited

Yes am one of those guys that edge and love it , i always masturbated ,even when i was married, when i got divorced i was able to focus on edging and realized how much i love it ,am much better at edging then anything else. i edging 3 or 4 times a week , and i can edge 2 or 3 hours each time, i encourage guys to get into edging best way to enjoy yourself

This post was edited