Social Nudity in Wallasey

Is anyone interested in an evening of social nudity at my home in Wallasey on Saturday 23 march? Colin

This topic was edited
RE:Social Nudity in Wallasey

Im potentially free that evening Colin

This post was edited

It will be good if you can make it. You are the second person (apart from me) to say he plans to be there, but it is early days. Colin

This post was edited

I would be interested in joining this group and and attending

This post was edited

I would be interested in joining this group and and attending

This post was edited

Only three people apart from me have expressed an interest, and not including any of the previous regulars. If all three still want to attend, it will be worth going ahead; otherwise, probably not. Do you still plan to come? Colin

This post was edited

Only three people apart from me have expressed an interest, and not including any of the previous regulars. If all three still want to attend, it will be worth going ahead; otherwise, probably not. Do you still plan to come? Colin

This post was edited

Hi Colin, sorry but i struggle to get away in the evenings

This post was edited

Only one of the former regulars has indicated that he is available this Saturday (plus one or two new possibles). Are any other former regulars hoping to come? If not, I will cancel and try again next month, when the evenings are lighter. Colin

This post was edited

Thanks Colin but evenings are out for me. Phil

This post was edited

Regrettably, not enough people are definitely available this Saturday. So the planned evening of social nudity is cancelled. I will try again in April and then if that does not attract a quorum I will admit defeat. Colin

This post was edited