Campaign season

We have a primary election in a few weeks. Some candidates or there representatives are going door to door to drum up votes. I live rural so I do not get many that dedicated. Last night I was chatting with a friend on the phone and heard a knock on the door. The main door was open so the full glass storm door allowed full view. I happened to have my sarong laying on the sofa beside me . But the sofa is right inside the door. I did wrap the fabric around me before going to the door. There was a middle aged couple with some literature about their candidates that they wanted to give me. If they had seen me do the quick cover up they did not mention it. They were just happy that I said I would vote for their candidates.

This topic was edited
RE:Campaign season

Good for you! Personally, I hope they saw it. It's YOUR home and you weren't expecting company, and you had the courtesy of covering up before answering the door. I too live in a rural location, and I actually LIKE people having a clue that I'm a practicing nudist. There are a lot more of us out there, who even if not practicing nudists, are sympathetic to our cause. Thanks for your post.

This post was edited
RE:Campaign season

i'm nude at home or in cold months at least bottomless and just a t shirt and when the door bell rings i don't dress but use the door to shield me , but even on edge those at the door can see just enough to tell i'm nude but not exposed . most actually apologize for bothering me i can only imagine more folks are nude once the door is closed than anyone can imagine . why dress - why coverup it our space and no i'm not fling the door open to shock anyone . that said don't offer to hand me a pamphlet - brochure as i haven't mastered staying behind the door edge and opening the screen door without being exposed . and just my thought those at the door probably want you to expose more .

This post was edited