RE:Anyone ever join in the opening undressing ceremony of Body Electric?

After attending a couple of these ceremonies that I decided to add aided undressing to my massage service. From what the clients tell me it really takes the service to a different level. For so many of us we are always in charge and making decisions in life. To let go and let someone else take charge can be a big part of the relaxing massage. To simply stand there and let another undress you slowly and with care. To feel them unbutton your clothing, pull down your pants, slip off your shirt and then as you inhale to have them take down your underwear. Feeling their hands on you as your stand fully bare. Then to move over to the warm massage table and start the massage. Having experienced it myself what a wonderful experience to let yourself go and take in the moment.

This post was edited

That sounds wonderful

This post was edited

When coming massages they have my bra and panty off. I was on my back naked and have them massage. That is next step to another level of massage.

This post was edited

Oh my goodness, I would enjoy that very much!y

This post was edited

That would be something I would enjoy!! I already go to Asian massage parlors were they let you be naked without any covering which is so comfortable I hate having those sheets wrapped around me like a damn diaper LOL

This post was edited

All massages should be naked. Relaxed and enjoyable.
Did you have massage while pregnant ?

This post was edited

This is the first I have heard of this . And I have had the pleasure of undressing someone and then caressing her, and it was exciting. But it wasn't always for a massage. Though I have given all nude on nude massages.

This post was edited

I would love to participate! Where?

This post was edited

Hello., this is all very new to me and Im full of questions . Does this group meet in the Long Island-New York area. Is s there a specific all mens group as well ? A number of years ago I used to attend a all mens massage group in downtown NYC where we did a similar ritual to start by the group removing one person clothing at a time. It was wonderful! Thank you. My name is Barry

This post was edited

back in my 20's a co-worker invited me to a cj party the first invite i reluctantly turned down even though i was bi but a few week later i told him next get together i'd like to come.well a week or so later he said come saturday there would be 12 and expect to get nude . saturday morning came the get together was after lunch and i decided since it was summer to wear very little i think a t shirt , gym shorts and either sandals or tennis shoe , when i arrived at his apartment i had to sit a few minutes and get my nerve up i've been nude with guys before in gym class and at the y and have been sexual with some . at the door still nervous my friend answered the door nude when i knocked and stepping inside everyone was on the floor in a circle nude , my friend and a few other told me to join in so only took a second to strip as everyone watched and several motioned for me to slip in between them yes skin to skin . didn't take a few second i felt hands on me and if you haven't been to a cj it has nothing to do with entertaining yourself. that day was the start to many cj's and even now although groups aren't as large i enjoy the comradery of others in the nude.

This post was edited