Activity in the group ... looks a little low

I just joined this group and realized the moderator has not logged on in two (2) years. Is anyone checking this group or trying to add posts? I'm trying to find out how many folks are interested in participating. Add a comment below for your thoughts.

This topic was edited
RE:Activity in the group ... looks a little low

Which group John?

This post was edited

I am referring to this group , Panhandle & Lower Alabama. I visited this group just to check it out and didnt find any recent activity. This whole area around here is full of nudists and was perplexed at the lack of posts. For you folks that dont know, this area is locally known as Florabama; just like it reads. That follows the same logic as the region about 100 miles east as SoGaNoFla but comprising south Georgia & north Florida. For those uninitiated, that name was often used in a local commercial by JH Harvey of Harveys Supermarkets. He would reference it as a special land where savings abounded. It was quite humorous at the time. Anyway, post your thoughts or humorous antics & enjoy yourselves.

This post was edited

YES. Florabama is a good area.
Now is the season to plan some get-togethers! Let's not be duds (let's be dudes and dudettes).
Sharon & I want to host a pool party or two this summer. Anybody interested, please reach out.
Derek

This post was edited

Well, you know we are for sure ! For those of you that have never been to Derek & Sharon s place, its wonderful ! Screened in pool & hot tub ( no bugs ) , landscaped spacious lawn, and dining area , easy to find. Very friendly and gracious folks. Havent seen the new construction yet , but intend to visit soon.
Richard &Nanette .

This post was edited

When is the pool party we will try and get down there.

This post was edited

Any thoughts on dates? We have been volunteered for both grandchild babysitting & a summer move but thats all so far. But thats it at the moment; I know it will be a great time.

This post was edited

Thank you Richard, for your kind words.

We have no dates yet, but a "first"pool party sometime in late-June/early July at our place is thinkable.
Also, we are not-at-all formal. We encourage any nudists (including singles) to stop by and say hello. Hot tub is always ready for skinny dipping.

Derek & Sharon

This post was edited

Good to see you guys this week. You can count us in for that pool party.

Mike & Merria.

This post was edited

Thanks Mike & Merria.

So hard to contemplate a party without best friends. :)
D&S

This post was edited

Hi John & Ruth,

It's safe to say we'll regard you as guests of honor. Your efforts last year for an area Meet & Greet last year have not been forgotten!
D&S

This post was edited