Caught by strangers

I was home alone one day, naked in my woodworking shop. I heard a vehicle pull up, suspecting it was my wife returning home, I walked outside to greet her. To my surprise it was not my wife but two young ladies that had come to pick up some items my wife had sold online. I think they were embarrassed much more than me, but they followed me in my nakedness to the house where threw a towel around me before I retrieved the items they purchased. I apologized for what they saw but they were cool about it. The one lady said it was something shed never forget and shed have a story to tell her friends. I dont think people are as shocked or offended by nudity as they once were.

This topic was edited
RE:Caught by strangers

never apologize is my opinion especially since it was your home . several years ago i was awaken by the door bell early on my off day , spring /summer especially i sleep nude heck who doesn't any ways JW at the door and yes i used the door to shield my nudity but as anyone knows that line of skin you can't hide anyone would know your nude. i try to be polite to whomever comes to the door and told them nicely that i wasn't interested but as always they insist on handing me a pamphlet now the problem i have to open the screen door and as i did i was now out in the open both women looked shocked at first one just making eye contact but the one who did the most talking eyes up and down as she handed me the pamphlet apologizing for waking me and continued talking. i don't know how many minutes she talked but at that point i just stood there nude before they finally left. later thinking about it i wonder i the talkative one was a nudist or had been to a nude beach , nudist come in all shapes , colors , religions , rich and poor. interesting after that no more JW nor many solicitors . i did have one other evening cable company but it was cool out still so t shirt but bottomless so again door cover , she didn't offer a pamphlet and i again nicely told her i wasn't interested . oh just me postal carrier, ups , amazon etc . just dump package and leave they never see me unless i'm outside in front and i'm dressed , if they ever change nudity laws that would change lol.

This post was edited

I am still waiting for the JW to show up at the door. Ever time someone has come to the door I was dressed. Darn !

This post was edited

I have opened the door nude when the JW has knocked on my door, Never saw them again....LOL

This post was edited

That sounds like a good end to a good encounter. Id live to be the reason someone has a great story to tell their friends!

This post was edited

I was caught naked whilst mowing the back lawn by the Amazon delivery guy, as i hadnt answered the doorbell, he had come through the side gate to leave the package safe, when he saw me, i think he was more startled than me, he put the package down smiled and walked back through the gate

This post was edited