RE:Got back on my workout routine

Did it arrive yet?

Yes it arrived and has been assembled but after a quick tryout I was too zonked to post. Also sadly seen all photos uploaded to this site are exposed on the internet I will only be posting images of the equipment not me using it. Stay tuned if you are interested.

This post was edited

Did 15 minutes of stepper today and glutes are sore but thats a good thing.

This post was edited

20minute intermediate ride today courtesy of the SunnyFit app. A good mix of in saddle and out of the saddle work with a little core and choreo mixed in.

This post was edited

20 minutes of kettlebell combo swings and 10 minutes interval stepper my legs are so sore time for a sauna.

This post was edited

15 minute sauna felt so good after intense hit workout expect I'll sleep well

This post was edited

Light 10 minute kettlebell core workout this a.m. working with 10 & 15 lb kettlebells. Cardio on tap for later.

This post was edited

strength building for today was a core day 20 minute dumbbell and 10 minutes kettlebell. Was gassed after the 30 minutes.

This post was edited

Morning cardio done 15 minute HIIT ride up and out of the saddle half a dozen times mixed with in saddle sprint pushes. Got up to 100 rpm with 60% resistance.

This post was edited

Got back on the treadmill for a 15 minute run today after taking a couple weeks off to tend to some planters discomfort.

This post was edited

Today's workout maybe I should say tonight's was a ten minute kettlebell abs, 15 minute treadmill run and 15 minutes in the sauna after. Definitely ready for bed now.

This post was edited