why are there sellers here

I'm not a fan of post about selling nudes or " hey hit me up for naked pics".these groups should be for real people and the nudist lifestyle. thanks for listening to my rant.

This topic was edited
RE:why are there sellers here

I AGREE. THE SO CALLED MODERATORS SHOULD BE POLICING THAT STUFF. INSTEAD OF BANNING ME FOR SHARING MYSELF NUDE. FULL HEAD TO TOE PHOTO. NO ERECTION. DUMN ASSES

This post was edited

I agree 100%. I have had people in the past, mostly men want to share pics, get on skype and mastribate together. Or those who just wan tot show themselves off (See what I have to show) That's not what nudity is about! I have been a nudist since my twenty's when my X-wife introduced me to it. I have a smaller penis and after experiencing that nude group I don't feel held back or ashamed by it. It doesn't matter and it's who I am.
I have always thought the human body is an amazing and beautiful thing. It's so sad there are those and so many that equate it with sex or prestige. But I guess that also has to do with how they were brought up.
I just asked a question out of curiosity why people are bi-curious. Not to judge and I'm not bi-curious andthat seems contridactory to what I just said and I wouldn't have asked if I didn't see "bi-curious" on a profile. But I don't believe people should be here to advertise them seslves or get cheap thrills.
I enjpoy giving and receiving full body massages. I'm not as good at it as I was ten years ago because my fingers and wrists hurt. And it's very different on another woman or man that with my GF. Part of it is being what one could maybe call obsessed with the body both genders and I enjoy exploring them with my hands. Again not for sex or to sexually excitre or trade a quicky. Even my profile sataes no penertration or oral activity. That's a whole other encounter that I don't relate to the nude livestyle.
Still sexual orientation is on the profile and that's suggestive to some people.

This post was edited

Well written, and all quite correct !
We try to promote our lifestyle as non sexual and wholesome but I dont think anywhere near enough security is employed by either moderators or site administrators to deal with this undesirable element.

This post was edited