March Meeting

Hello fellow nudists!

Our next meeting has been planned for March. After speaking with several members, I have added an evening to the meeting. The schedule is as follows:

Friday, March 22nd, 7 pm-11 pm Game night- a combination of board and card games.

Saturday, March 23rd, 11 am-6 pm Our regular meeting. Conversation, laughs, food and I promise we will get to the interactive games as
planned the last meeting.

As always it's BYOB. We had a great turnout last time so hopefully, we can have a repeat. I also have information for the upcoming spring and summer and some outdoor adventures. I will discuss those at the meeting.

Naked hugs to everyone!

This topic was edited
RE:March Meeting

Doh! That is the weekend that we are away!

This post was edited

Im working that day but will try to swap out.... fingers crossed.

This post was edited

hope you can make it buddy!

This post was edited

Just a follow-up to this months meeting coming up next week. If you know you can make it or cannot, please reach out to me so i can plan accordingly.

thanks everyone

This post was edited

I plan to be there today with a good nudist friend between 12:30 and 2:30 Sadly cant stay longer but hope to see you and any fellow nudist guys who show up around that time.

This post was edited

Hey thanks. Looking forward to seeing you again.

This post was edited

Hello naked friends,

Thank you to those that were able to make it today. Thanks for another member to make his first visit and for the special visitors that attended also. I can personally say it was a good time for everyone . Until next time. Keep a look out for April or May.

Keep it naked my friends,

Perry

This post was edited

Thanks for hosting. I think there were about 7 or 8 of us there at the time I was able to attend. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and I'm glad I was able to make it this time. Thanks for providing a place and being a generous host. Best to all who attended - it was great meeting everyone.

This post was edited

I look forward to attending your nude meetings in April and May.

This post was edited