Discovery series finale

Who is ready for the discovery series finale? I feel like this Star Trek interactions had a checkered run. In some ways I wish the end wasnt here and there was more of an opportunity to explore Star of the Future instead of only retro Trek. Whether section 31 can do that remains to be seen.

This topic was edited
RE:Discovery series finale

I'm really looking forward to it but really sad Discovery is ending, it has a great bunch of actors and feel sorry for them that this has happened.
I'm hoping there will be opportunities in the future for them to come back at times.

This post was edited

I'm also really sad to see Discovery coming to an end. It was thoughtful, well written, had compelling storylines and great special effects. It was also at the forefront of positive representation of LGBTQ people and our lives and stories. That embodies the highest ideals of the Trek franchise. All that being said, I'm excited for season 5! This crew deserves a great sendoff.

This post was edited

It feels like they didnt really think the series through so it was very uneven in what the actors had to work with, now the actors and fans lose out.

This post was edited

Watched the first two episodes of Discovery's final season. They were pretty good. This season takes it lead from a STNG episode about the Progenitors who supposedly seeded the whole humanoid universe.

This post was edited