Trail of Clothing

Is anyone else so eager to undress when you get home that you remove your clothes when walking through the house, leave them there and pick them up later?
I used to do that, especially when getting home from work or an evening meeting or rehearsal.
Now, by the time I get home, I am usually only wearing shorts in warm weather, so 1 item doesn't leave much of a trail!

This topic was edited
RE:Trail of Clothing

Hahaha I dont do it as much I use to.

This post was edited

I usually start undressing as I walk through the door and done by the time I get to my bedroom. Everything ends up in a pile on the floor there, only to be picked up later after happy hour! Priorities: get naked and happy hour in the nude!

This post was edited

I usually start undressing as I walk through the door and done by the time I get to my bedroom. Everything ends up in a pile on the floor there, only to be picked up later after happy hour! Priorities: get naked and happy hour in the nude!

So you carry your clothes with you after you take them off?

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited