RE:Northern Lake Michigan and Northern Lake Huron

I was out there yesterday and it was pretty quiet as well. There were a few people that walked to the beach, but most stopped at the first roped off section for the Piping Plovers. Only one came past that and I am pretty sure it was a regular, he just didn't come down as far as I was. Water is still pretty cool and the locals know that it is a gamble this time of the year with bugs.

This post was edited

Thanks for the update!

This post was edited

We were just past the Piping Plovers. Umbrella on the beach. Could not miss us.

This post was edited

Ever get up
By Mackinac or Cedarville areas detour Drummond Island ? I live on Lake Huron would love to find other Nudist . I have a boat and love to spend the day naked.

This post was edited

Ever get upBy Mackinac or Cedarville areas detour Drummond Island ? I live on Lake Huron would love to find other Nudist . I have a boat and love to spend the day naked.Have not been over The Bridge the last few years.

This post was edited

Wife and I had our second visit to our favorite Michigan state park yesterday. Another nudie I have visited with there for the last couple of years was walking the shore nude and we chatted for a moment. A younger clothed women also walked by. Put on my Speedo when she got close and took it off as soon as she was past. Hiked the mile through the forest between the parking lot and the beach, nude about half way there and back. Could have been nude the entire way and in the parking lot and not run into anyone.

This post was edited

Hey Bud. Just saw this post. Where are the nude beaches you've visited in Michigan. I went to college and lived in Holland, Michigan for several years back in the day. Used to find some remote stretches of beach to get naked on. MI summers are so beautiful! But then, winter hits...

This post was edited

Ready for some summer skinny-dipping!

This post was edited

Me too. Waters a bit cold yet, have only been to my knees in the big lake!

This post was edited