Where do naturists go?

Over the years, social nudity has become ever more acceptable. All over
the world, there have been a growing number of facilities which cater
for nude recreation.
In the UK for example, there are now more
than 100 public swimming pools where time is set aside for naturist use,
and in some places complete leisure centres are hired by naturists.
There
are also around many naturist clubs around the world, commonly called
sun clubs, which often have their own swimming pool, sauna and other
recreational facilities for members. There is a growing number of
naturist holiday centres, where you can camp or rent a chalet.
And
possibly the most popular choice for naturist leisure is on holiday:
millions of people visit naturist resorts, beaches and inland sites
every summer.
Where do you like to go to be naked?

This topic was edited
RE: Where do naturists go?

in the usa we are far behind the europeons nudist resort and a few nude beaches here and there. most states if caught nude will prosecute you like a sexual predator, yes american lawmakers are stupid. use to do the nudist clubs but prefer the beaches. i also find places to hike and kayak.

This post was edited

We have 3 free Beaches here in Sydney. Legal Nudist Beaches. We used to have one more. There is also a Beach in the Royal National Park and up the central coast, close to Sydney.

This post was edited

The very best place I've ever experienced is a naturists village called Pizzo Greco on the South Coast of Italy.
You can literally live naked and do all that you would normally do clothed naked.
I would wake naked and make a pot of tea and have breakfast naked on the open terrace watching the village life go by then stroll naked accross the village and down to the beach.
I was there for three weeks doing some marketing work for the owner.
The most fabulous three weeks of my life in total freedom.
Unfortunately it's quite a distance from me and I've never managed to get back down there since.
For now I have a few secluded, but not official beaches nearby that I freequent.
I still dream every day of the same thing, just getting out of bed and walking straight out the house and down to the beach without a stitch on or a care in the world.

This post was edited