Beautiful spot!

I have been saying for years that I would get to Werrong and I finally did today. I know its no longer summer but hey better late in the season than waiting another year. What a beautiful spot. Blue sky day with an offshore breeze so it was absolutely beautiful water and low tide. Well worth the effort of the track that I have heard mixed reports on how hard it is to negotiate. Only a few on the beach but didn't expect a big crowd being May. If anyone was on there today who is on thissite feel free to say hello. I will try and get there again before June I hope. Definitelya beach that I will be spending more time at next summer. Keen to hear from other locals about this great beach.

This topic was edited
RE: Beautiful spot!

totally agree. Like going there.

This post was edited

Yes it is..i go there often during summer..on my days off either weekdays or weekends..i find it very relaxing a good place to relax and unwind and just to get away from home and work..

This post was edited

Was at Werrong today. Great time walking around naked and soaking up the sun. It was only 5-6 of us there.

This post was edited
RE:Beautiful spot!

Haven't been there yet but looking forward to getting there soon. This time of year an early morning trip.

This post was edited
RE:Beautiful spot!

Now I've been there. A beautiful walk down & Gr8 cardio coming back up.

This post was edited