Any nudist or CO beaches in Greece?

I'm heading to Athens, Mykonos and Santorini next week. Can anyone advise which beaches are still frequented by nudists?
I done some googling but seems like the 'famous' beaches are mostly clothed tourists now... Anyone with most recent information can advise?
Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE: Any nudist or CO beaches in Greece?

I can only tell you about Santorini:The Red Beach and Vlychada beach are still available.
Red Beach: On the day I was there, toplessness was relatively common, and there were just a couple full nude folk at the far end of the beach. The general rule appears to be, don't make a scene and nobody cares.
Vlychada: the long stretch between the Tomato Museum and the THEROS Wave Bar was more nude than clothed on the day I was there.
On both beaches, good footwear is advised for both in and out of the water - there's very little sand, just lots of round but jagged rock. A 4x4 is the way to get around the island.

This post was edited

Thanks, is it true that the red beach is not accessible? I heard a rumour that its a safety issue on the rocks above...

This post was edited

Thanks, is it true that the red beach is not accessible? I heard a rumour that its a safety issue on the rocks above...Sorry I missed your reply and question.When I was there a year ago, it was accessible, but not easy: there's some climbing over rocks. It seemed pretty stable, and since it's a quite famous beach I would find it difficult to believe that it would be closed entirely.I do remember that there are water taxis that will take you there from several of the towns.
The only references I see to it being closed are from 2013.

This post was edited