Naked Hike Mountain To Sea Trail near Asheville NC June 9th

This Thursday, June 9th we will be hiking a clothing optional hike near Asheville and are meeting at 10:30 at the McDonalds on NC 191, also Brevard Road, in front of The Asheville Outlet Mall- if you are not familiar with that location, put 800 Brevard Road, Asheville NC in your GPS and look for the McDonalds out on the edge of the mall parking lot on the highway. This will be a moderate hike - the only reason I do not say easy is there will be some elevation change -but remember, I enjoy walking naked in the woods so it is NOT a race to see who can get from point A to point B the fastest. This should be around a 5 mile hike so even if we poke along we will only be hiking for 3 or so hours- bring water and a snack, sun screen, and what ever else you think you may need or want such as camera, cell phone and so forth. Right now the forecast is excellent but I will keep an eye on it. In case you have not met me I will be the gray haired fellow in the kilt.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy