RE: Average time spent nude at home

At least 90% of time. Only when doing work in front yard, some indoor work, and when family or guests are over (but I do try to move them along!). I've actually forgotten a couple of times and gone out the front door nude!

This post was edited

Undress when I get home from work around 3:30 PM. Redress around 4:45 AM just before I head out. Weekends go much longer.

This post was edited

I'm naked from when I get home( time varies) until I leave for work the nest morning. Then repeat when i get home the next day

This post was edited

I'm always naked regardless of temperatures... Only with clothed visitors I wear something like short & t-shirt

This post was edited

Depends on how warm it is. If it's warm and I'm at home, my clothes tend to be on the floor.

This post was edited

My nude time has been cut down since retiring and taking a new wife!! I am nude about 2.5 hours every morning as my wife sleeps in until about 0745. I used to be nude all the time on the road as a truck driver only getting dressed to eat, fuel, and used the restroom and shower!! It has been different now that I have remarried, she like my first wife is very modest and textile!! She very rarely ever wears shorts!! But she knows that I'm a nudist!!! Plus where we live right now my grandsons can pop in any time!!

This post was edited

Maybe an average of 23.5 hours out of a 24 hour day averaged over a week.
I only dress at home to take out the trash and sweep the street entrance area and sometimes if the neighbour is up on his roof the same time as I am or if we have visitors. Even then I just wear shorts and rarely but sometimes a shirt depends on who is visiting and for how long.

This post was edited

Almost always when @ home. I have 4 hooks in the garage to strip once I am out of the car or truck. I'm going to say 8-12 hours daily.Love the hooks in the garage strip naked before even entering the house. If I had a garage would do the same thing. I'm home and naked by 6-630pm daily and never dress again till about 730am - so a good 12-13 hours daily and more on the weekend. For me naked is completely naked head to toe - never a stitch of anything not even a ring or glasses. It's the only way I feel totally comfortable. I also have never owned a robe, slippers or underwear (since a teen) so nothing to wear anyway - which is the way I want it. I'm 61 so been living totally naked at home for 40 years. Naked Man

This post was edited

If I'm home I'm naked. That's about 15 to16 hours a day, then totally nude all weekend.

This post was edited

I suppose I'm one of the lucky ones. I'm naked from the
moment I get home, round about 6:30pm until I get ready for work
the next morning, around 7:30am. I'm also often bottomless
driving home which is any time after 5:30pm.

At the weekend I had an extra bonus. At was home by 6:30pm on
Saturday which is unusual. The sun was out which was extremely
unusual. So I was naked and outdoors within 5 minutes of getting
home. I stayed naked for 37 hours until Monday morning.

On top of that, we spent most of Sunday out in the sun in the
garden too.

As we've still got the sunshine at the moment, I'm in the garden as
soon as I get home each evening too.

Happy days, although I understand the weather's about to change
again. Well, we have had four days on the trot :-)

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy