Anyone near south eastern WI?

Just looking to find friends I can take day trips to like toadallynatural.com so I don't have to go alone. Still working on the wife getting nude lol.

This topic was edited
RE: Anyone near south eastern WI?

Well not totally southeastern but we travel that way often. From Neenah. We are planning on heading to Sun Ray Hills the weekend of July 15th. Hopefully check out toadally natural sometime too.

This post was edited

I'm in Racine and day trip to Cambridge to a nude resort there. I'm pretty open with anything we can do nude outside.

This post was edited

SE Wisconsin here also. We just need more places to be sky-clad while the weather is nice.

This post was edited
RE:Anyone near south eastern WI?

I am in the funny location just about an hour from Green Bay, an hour from Madison, an hour from Milwaukee, and just under an hour for Sheboygan.
I have only been to Toadaly Natural Gardens. Have been there a few times. Would like to try out some of the other places around. I guess there are a couple others as well. Anyone want a friend to go with sometime, let me know.

This post was edited

Going to be in Madison for a couple days in May. What is toadallynatural.com?

This post was edited

i'm really hoping to check it out there soon. honestly though, i have a very introverted type personality and i'm afraid of coming off as weird. so, it's nice to know that they're very outgoing. i suppose that they wouldn't be in the business they are if they weren't lol. glad to have seen this post. thanks

This post was edited

I visited Toadally Natural Gardens last week while on a business trip and it was great. Nice place to get naked and catch some sun. Unfortunately it rained but it was nice to get naked. Sounds like a nice place to play volleyball on weekends.

This post was edited

I've managed to get to Toadally Natural Gardens three times so far this summer. I really enjoy the place and the people who frequent it. I typically go mid-week so it's quiet and so very relaxing. A great place to visit if you are in the area.

This post was edited

I have the date marked but dont think Im going to be able to make it. Looks like a lot of fun. And close to me.

This post was edited

Its finally getting warm , or some what warm in WI. Why is it so hard finding nudist to hang out with in this area? The wife is still on the fence with nudity, so solo I go this summer again.

This post was edited