Any of you men own or use a loincloth?

I know it's clothing, but at SOME point, you have to put something on.
Always thought they'd be more prevalent, but never really see anyone else into them... Just wondered.

This topic was edited
RE: Any of you men own or use a loincloth?

I had what sort of looked like a loin cloth for years. It was 1ft wide about 5 ft strip of light weight cotton. one end had a sewn loop like at the end of a curtain. you fed the free end thru the loop and did wrap around the waist and up between the legs and tucked it in.I would wear it at times when nudity could be hinted at but not quite gotten away with. I wore it at times on vacations at would get a good laugh.it is still in the drawer for old times sake but so thread bare and worn I do not wear it anymoreNow i wear by 'barely theres' which is an old pair of cotton boxers with the crotch material cut away and the sides slit so that what is left is an elastic waist band with flaps of fabric front and back. far less restrictive but for passing motorist passes for shorts as I mow the front lawn. Of course those come off when i get to the backyard.

This post was edited

that sounds awesome, where did you get it?

This post was edited

Undergear catalog like i said years ago. do not know if they still carry it.

This post was edited

I had a pair of jeans that developed knee holes so I cut them short, still not satisfied I cut the crutch out and eventually slit the sides was good to wear when mowing the exposed front yard or venturing down the roadside paddock. Great freedom but still dropped them asap when not required as I hate the feeling of any clothing touching my body.

This post was edited

...I have made up a couple of loin cloths bycutting the crotch out of a pair of shorts, then slitting the sides...

:-) I also have made a very light weight, polyester, minimum
coverage, pair of shorts, like those. I am just barely
covered when standing... and almost covered when sitting... I have
been using them a lot in warm weather, this year, when working in
the garage or sometimes in the yard around the house... as long as
no other neighbors are in plain view ... passing cars are ok, so
far. The fun part is when a breeze happens
to blow... and the flaps... flap, a little ;-)

This post was edited

Obviously the club president doesn't have large balls to have felt
the pain of them slamming about.

This post was edited

i have one i made a few years ago for when im kayaking, just two pieces of rectangular fabric - my choice was a leopard pattern that was already hemmed so i just used a leather cord to tie and hold it up . probably cost me $3. at the fabric store.

This post was edited

This post reminded me of when I was a kid I made a loin cloth to wear. I put on a belt and used a scarf as the loin cloth. It was neat having it on but it was much more comfortable without it. I just used it in the privacy of my room.

This post was edited

I do have a sarong, which I have purchased 36 years ago at Mombasa in Kenya. I just wrap it around if need be, folded half width and throw it off quickly when I don't need it without any worries.

This post was edited

Awesome, all of this. :)

This post was edited