A good report

Guys, I just had a nice conversation with a buddy I have not seen since last year. We go camping every few years together. This latest camping trip we ended up in a campground with only 5 out of 150 spots taken. It was very quiet giving us the opportunity to be naked.
My friend shaved for many years and I was always encouraging him to grow his pubes back. This year he did and he finally looks normal the way a man is supposed to. He told me all the years of encouragement to grow it back spurned his decision. Well he said he loves the way it looks and is happy to stop all the extra work of shaving, not to mention the end of all the itching that goes with stubble.
I am so glad that just being me, chatting with others and giving and encouraging word has helped someone to stop the crazy manscaping craze and walk around naked the way nature intended......
Keep showing off all that beautiful hair guys.....and spread the word that body hair is beautiful and the way nature intended.....

This topic was edited
RE: A good report

Telling us how gorgeous body hair looks is like preaching to the faithful, so to speak! I've never understood the whole mentality behind shaving, and especially guys shaving their pubes. A nice full bush is a man's crowning glory, surrounding his most male area with nature's form of bodily adornment. A dark bush is like a punctuation mark, highlighting each one's penis to show its uniqueness. All that itching and stubble--ugh! Only part of my body that gets shaved is my neck, and that happens when my beard gets too unruly and overgrown. A bush, on the other hand, is supposed to be unruly and overgrown, as sort of a preview of the fun that it can lead to.

This post was edited

very well said and i couldnt agree more. show your pubic hair off proudly like a man should.

This post was edited

very well said and i couldn't agree more. show yourpubic hair off proudly like a man should.
I sure do show it off, whenever I get the opportunity to do so! Have
also written two recent posts in this Group: 'Proud Of My Pubes'
and 'It's Only Natural'.

This post was edited

Guys, I just had a nice conversation with a buddy I have not seen since last year. We go camping every few years together. This latest camping trip we ended up in a campground with only 5 out of 150 spots taken. It was very quiet giving us the opportunity to be naked. My friend shaved for many years and I was always encouraging him to grow his pubes back. This year he did and he finally looks normal the way a man is supposed to. He told me all the years of encouragement to grow it back spurned his decision. Well he said he loves the way it looks and is happy to stop all the extra work of shaving, not to mention the end of all the itching that goes with stubble. I am so glad that just being me, chatting with others and giving and encouraging word has helped someone to stop the crazy manscaping craze and walk around naked the way nature intended......Keep showing off all that beautiful hair guys.....and spread the word that body hair is beautiful and the way nature intended.....That is very similar to my story - I shaved and trimmed for years (during the summer months). This past winter, the bush grew, and I have quite a full one at the moment. Kinda reaffirming having body hair again and a lot less work. Hearing stories likes this makes me feel even better about being "natural" again.

This post was edited