RE: who is nude right now

I am nude i'm nude 95% of the time at home.

This post was edited

I'm naked right now, laying on the living room couch and surfing around TN. Getting ready to go to bed naked! It's getting late & I need to get up for work in the morning!

This post was edited

Barefoot and nude as usual here!

To my mind:
Not nude unless free of footwear

And to answer the lead question:
Too right
Just back in from some gardening (nude naturally)

This post was edited

We are!! Could be the fifth consecutive totally nude day - may have to do some shopping tomorrow.

This post was edited

Just woke up and will work from home today. I will keep nude of course :-)

This post was edited

Home from work Friday night nude, will stay this way until Monday morning when i go to work, Don't care what season, always nude at home

This post was edited

Yep, nude right now as always. Home from work sick but still nude. Everybody have a great weekend.Hope you feel better soon.

This post was edited

like one of the other members said, if im on TN im nude. It just wouldnt be right being on a nudist site and be wearing clothes. Nude as often as possible and thats quite a bit especially in the summer.

This post was edited

I am nude right now and since yesterday. I just had my coffee and have been sunbathing in the morning sun outside by the pool. What a glorious day to be naked. I hope everyone has a great naked day at some point.

This post was edited

I am nude right now. Had my first cup of coffee going for the second. have been nude 9 hours and will be for about 3 more hoursI'm nude right now! Having coffee too! (Lotsa cream, lotsa sugar!)
xoxo,
amy

This post was edited