RE: Not embarrassed

The lady next door has seen me today when I was coming from the greenhouse into the back door, and once I realised she had seen me I just turned around to face her and put my hand up and she did the same. So no problem from now on wards with her.

This post was edited

Told my neighbors about 4 weeks ago now they were cool with it , it's great being able to use my backyard and not worrie there's only a chain fence between us , tho we have not had a face to face yeat they seem to spend more time in there backyard

This post was edited

I just posted this story on another thread but will post it here for this topic.
I just had a waxing session with my aesthetician. She's seen me with my shorts off but I usually have a shirt on during my Brazilian wax treatments. This time, I had a bit more waxing done and I was completely naked for well over an hour. She waxed and we talked. She applied oil to the waxed areas and we talked and twice in this session, I either sat and talked with her or stood up and talked with her and caught her up on our lives and she with hers. At one point, we were done with the waxing but I stood there naked in front of her, we continued to talk for about 5 more mins then she said ... "well, we're all done!" She went out to put my bill together, I got dressed and we talked at the door a bit before I left. She realized I was a nudist and said she guessed it by the lack of tan lines. I was not embarrassed at all being naked in front of her and she was actually quite accepting of me just standing there like that. ;-)

This post was edited

Sept . 23 , 2016 12 AM . I am no longer embarrassed or ashamed to being naked while at the beach . As long as others are at least 50 - 100 feet away , I will stand up and walk into Lake Michigan to get wet , and walk out and back to my beach towel . Late afternoon and evening , I will walk the beach naked with my shirt rolled up , allowing everyone tosee from a distancethat I am naked , but able to drop it over mythighs when I approachfrom about 100 - 200 ft. away from other people . I am respectful . Too many people are willing to call the cops if you're not . If they can start to take real note that my balls and cock are visible , then it's time to hide them under clothing . Just keeps everyone happy . Steve

This post was edited