naked sauna yorkshire

Hi does anyone know where you can get a sauna where you can go naked. most of the municpal ones require shorts to be worn. any help would be appreciated.

This topic was edited
RE: naked sauna yorkshire

Chris
I haven't been, but I'm told that most guys go naked (or with towel) at the leisure suite at Elland Swimming Baths. I think this just applies to the men-only sessions.
Andrew

This post was edited
Naked Sauna

The council leisure centre in Wetherby used to have a sauna just off the gym and you only had to wear shorts for the mixed sessions at the weekend. During the week they held men only or women only sessions and you could go naked if you wanted. I just looked on their website and the sauna is no longer listed under facilities, but that doesn't mean it isn't still there. The webpage is at https://www.leeds.gov.uk/page.aspx?pageidentifier=6D93A4A5E814BE1380256E1A00433F96 and their phone number is 01937 585125 if you want to give them a ring to check.

This post was edited

Hi i would like to reply to your offer of a group sauna, I am a 35 male who is looking to join in with other guys or groups i also live very close and would love to come along please get back to me so we can talk about details etc, i can travel so would be nice to meet maybe? many thanks darren.

This post was edited

Hi I'm looking for naked sauna in mablethorpe if you find any where get intouch we could meet up

This post was edited

Hi, I used to go to the naturist sauna at Selby but it is now closed.
Does anyone know of a nudist sauna in Yorkshire or North Lincs, if you do let me know and I could join you.
Does the Doncaster Dome still allow you to go naked at male only sessions?

This post was edited

Coast & Country Naturists hire either York Waterworld (including the sauna / steam room) orHarrogate Turkish Baths around once a month. tel. 01723 503456 (reasonable times)ortxt 07740 932613for details. They also do occasional social events such as clothes optional barn dance - next one tonight (19/11/11)!
A little further afield, there is a nude evening about once a month at Newcastle City Pool and Turkish Bath, which includes a steam room and 3 dry hot rooms (but not a sauna). www.nudeswims.co.uk for details

This post was edited

Hi does anyone know where you can get a sauna where you can go naked. most of the municpal ones require shorts to be worn. any help would be appreciated.Strange world. A sauna should always be naked.Here in Holland we allways go naked. man and women together.

This post was edited

The single sex sessions at The Dome in Doncaster are clothing optional. There are male sessions on Tuesdays when most go naked, the ladies session is Thursday. Excellent sauna and big steam room to be naked in as well as rest areas.

This post was edited