Roommates in Santa Monica

a good friend of mine wants to have a nudist household, he is in search of nudist roommates for a place in Santa Monica with large kitchen, living room and a small balcony. located in Santa Monica about 7 block from the Beach. there are two rooms available for $1000 each plus $1000 dollars deposit. If anyone is interested please contact me and i will get you in touch with him. he will soon join truenudist.com

This topic was edited
RE: Roommates in Santa Monica

That would be great, but that price + deposit is out of my league currently. Is that negotiable at all?

This post was edited
RE: Roommates in Santa Monica

a good friend of mine wants to have a nudist household, he is in search of nudist roommates for a place in Santa Monica with large kitchen, living room and a small balcony. located in Santa Monica about 7 block from the Beach. there are two rooms available for $1000 each plus $1000 dollars deposit. If anyone is interested please contact me and i will get you in touch with him. he will soon join truenudist.comIf he's willing to live in Hollywood instead, I'm looking to rent out a second bedroom for $1000 a month, including utilities and all non-bedroom furnishings including washer/dryer. Have him get in touch with me if that's a possibility: trippayne@gmail.com.

This post was edited