RE: Where are we all?

Que Tal amigo! And I am still in California/West Coast of the United States. I agree with your forum topic... Guess it's ALL talk and NO action for most humans. LOL Adios!

This post was edited

Que Tal amigo! And I am still in California/West Coast of the United States. I agree with your forum topic... Guess it's ALL talk and NO action for most humans. LOL Adios!
Bien Cali. When you get nearer to your dates for Cap'd post them - or better still look at Vera in Spain, much nicer crowd! Au Revoir.

This post was edited
RE: Where am I

We live in Sydney as well.

hey how come we have not all met up Renebbare loves a good beer .. especially late afternoon LOL

Hey all get out there or when making travel plans see who is located where you are travelling to.... I have had a awesome summer because i met up with someone from TN and this group and we plan on meeting others when travelling... just go and DO it.. as Nike says JUST DO IT..

we are available to meet up if you are in Sydney or visiting

nude hugs
Beverley

This post was edited

I'm from the northern suburbs of Chicago, looking to meeta nudist from TN.

This post was edited

I live in Southern California, North San Diego County to be exact. I'm approximately 45 minutes from either Blacks Beach or San Onofre. And yes we have a lot of good beer here in SD. Stone Brewery for one has about 75 on tap at any one time..

This post was edited
RE: Where am I

I am in Sydney NSW Australia and we have some NICE beers here to cool the thirst in Summer and i have stayed with and met many from this site when in a world trip this year.. Meeting more in 2011.. GET out there and say hi...HUGSme
We live in Sydney as well.

There is a swim night next weekend if you are interested... we are in the St george area.... looking at planning a winter nude dinner party are you interested?

This post was edited

I live in Southern California, North San Diego County to be exact. I'm approximately 45 minutes from either Blacks Beach or San Onofre. And yes we have a lot of good beer here in SD. Stone Brewery for one has about 75 on tap at any one time..
hey SanoJo I have been to stone brewery was there last summer with YOBS and Artdoc!!! when we went to SO....

This post was edited
Re: Where are we all?

Hi all
I'm form Ireland and joined looking to meet new friends from all over the world and local from my own country

This post was edited
I'm here

Brockton mass. here.Would LOVE to meet with other nudists.My wife isn't into it. I'm NOT one of those creepy married guys !!

This post was edited

I'm in Central Florida (Orlando), next door to Disney World. I'd really like to meet some other TNs. I might even be talked into hosting other TNs if anyone's planning on visiting the theme parks. ANYTHING to meet up with some others who like to get naked!

This post was edited