RE:The Great C**kring Debate

I like to wear mine a lot. Especially the head ring or gland ring. Its a decoration, does not do anything sexually. And its some thing a woman finally cannot do. LOL
The other rings, the shaft ring gets uncomfortable when erect

This post was edited

I like to wear mine a lot. Especially the head ring or gland ring. Its a decoration, does not do anything sexually

I would put that in the same class with earrings or finger rings, then. Or barbell nipple piercings. It wouldn't bother me to see it.

Hell, if a guy decided to wear nothing but a necktie at the beach, it wouldn't bother me, but I'd certainly do a double take.

This post was edited

We would all do a double take as thats another unnecessary thing that would look ridiculous.

This post was edited

We would all do a double take as thats another unnecessary thing that would look ridiculous.

I agree to some extend. Some men (specially old out of shape ) might look ridiculous, but some look really great. I would not mind to try one day.

This post was edited

We would all do a double take as thats another unnecessary thing that would look ridiculous.I agree to some extend. Some men (specially old out of shape ) might look ridiculous, but some look really great. I would not mind to try one day.

It is only my opinion, it might look good on you. Good luck.

This post was edited

I go to Gunnison Beach and do see quite a number of guys wearing them, and it looks really nice and decorative. I wish I could wear one too but whenever I try to wear them and then get an erection, then erection is hard to get down due to it trapping the blood flow. So if I were to accidentally pop an erection on the beach, it's going to be tough getting to down and would be quite embarrassing. If I could find a way to wear one and remain soft, then I'll wear one.

This post was edited

I go to Gunnison Beach and do see quite a number of guys wearing them, and it looks really nice and decorative. I wish I could wear one too but whenever I try to wear them and then get an erection, then erection is hard to get down due to it trapping the blood flow. So if I were to accidentally pop an erection on the beach, it's going to be tough getting to down and would be quite embarrassing. If I could find a way to wear one and remain soft, then I'll wear one.

Try wearing a slightly larger diameter ring. The constriction would not be as great and thus the erection would not be as strong and would go down easier.

This post was edited

Body jewelry, does nothing for me. As for choking your chicken with a ring to make it look bigger ?

I dont think thats the main interest for people to use it (maybe for just some people)

This post was edited

Try wearing a slightly larger diameter ring. The constriction would not be as great and thus the erection would not be as strong and would go down easier.

The one I own is 2 inches in diameter, which is the largest I could find. Do they sell ones that are larger than two inches?

This post was edited

Friend, you need to go shopping. There are many different removable (while erect) styles out there. Look at the two piece magnetic ones.

This post was edited